Registered
1,768 Posts
funny he thinks a ding dong floating down river is delicious LOL umm cady shack
That's is a good night hole too

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tend to do the same as him, when I get to the lake or stream I use whatever fly is on my line first, Its soooo damn cold in the morning to change flies right away!!! :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Poor dude barely got into those waders. I was afraid for him when he tried to get back up on that bank :D

Good old DS - I need to get up there and give that joint a go. Love that place. Getting that time of year again. Can't wait to see my other couple hundred buddies each day up there. ;)

And yes, I always come pre-rigged up there at this time of year or any river for that matter. Hate rigging up in sub freezing temps.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I think that's Scott Thompson who guides for Minturn Anglers.He was a stand up comedy guy for a while and is a super cool dude. Next time I see him I I am going to give hime a hard time about this though... "These are lake run fish so I don't think I'm going to need 6x, so I'm going to tie my egg on 5x to the back of a bugger" ???

How about 12lb test :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
I knew I recognized that guy from last Feb.

Then I clicked on part two, and I show up just in time for the thong bikini comment...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts