Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom built duck blind. (bought new worth 1k)

http://www.popupblind.com/boatblinds.html

Duck blind was bought from this site, and was on 16ft lund. This blind will fit many 16ft boats, also can be used on the ground, but would be a bit akward transporting this way. The duck blind is a in great shape. No rips, no holes (that are not supposed to be there) I never presonally used this blind, it came with my boat when i bought it. Any questions please email, or any other pictures needed. Thanks.

16ft long

4 ft 9 inches (or so) wide

sits up 3ft 2 in at tallest part.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Re: DUCK BLIND..

I was the first owner of that duckblind. The top cover is spring loaded, pull a lever and the top folds back for a quick shot. The sides of the blind are cut a bit longer and they hang down to the waters edge. There is a separate engine cover that makes your whole boat camoed. No holes to drill on your boat to get this thing to fit/mount. When the top is closed and the windows are all sealed up, it is dry and calm inside. Could be used as a ground blind for a goose set up...assuming you and a buddy could carry 75 lbs into the field.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

Where you located at would like to look at it. looking for blind for the boat, before season ends.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I'm down in colorado springs. Fairly close to the springs airport. Ill pm you with my number and work out a time to stop by.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts