Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking out my bedroom window at Union Reservoir..and im dying to fish. i should have gone yesterday and just dealt with the wind, im am regretting being so lazy and not going. anyone else out there got "cabin fever" as bad as i do? i might go put my truck into 4 wheel drive and go by it, just to take a look.....

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I get cabin fever as well. Took the pontoon boats out on highline today for the first time of the year. I knew with the extreme wind it would be a huge effort to even be able to paddle forward, but it cured cabin fever for maybe a day. Hopefully it warms up this week so I can get bass fishin'.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I went and wetted a line in the Ark today in Canon City but the wind was bad enough that I couldnt cast well, not experienced enough fly fisherman yet to have to deal with wind too sheesh.
NO snow up there and it wasnt that cold.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Cabin fever? Try not being able to go fishing since March 1st, because they have started you on Chemo for 6 months. My fishing poles are sitting in the living room, rigged and ready to go, and i sit and stare at them every day asking myself "when?" Well my summer is not going to be shot. I will be back out there no matter what...

·
Registered
296 Posts
rottal hey man was at union on fri and sat the wipers were starting to hit the surfaces i dont know now with the weather how it will be but you and your fly rod should mosey on out there

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i drove on by it yesterday and it was a whitecapped mess...but theres always later this week. the water should be nice and warm if it gets up into the 60s again. if any of you guys see a dude driving a black toyota give me a yell...ill be fishing the south side this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts