Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
discloco said:
Its a great new seasoning found anywhere theres a chance for free advertising for their product! Enough is enough. Comments?
Is it your site?
Didn't think so Mr. Pro :D :D ::)

Lures seem to catch fish I have no problem with it. In the beginning it was a little much. They might pay for advertising and you don't know it. :eek:

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
It's not like they are pushy right? I don't know about you, but I get tired of the same old Rapala, Mepps, Switchwick crap. New lures are exciting....especially if they work. Have you read any recent reports about people using their lures? They work. Sour grapes if you ask me.

I would imagine that the owner of any of the sites that I have seen the Dynamic threads on would handle the issue if it was a problem. ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nothing's free. Takes time for someone to post stuff about their lures on here. A lot of the posts appear to be by folks who are using 'em, not by the manufacturer/dealer. Anyway, I say let 'em continue and it's no skin off my nose. I'm curious to try some myself so I hope they get some better distribution going.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
You all have no idea how painful it is for me to say this, but I agree with the poster below, whose handle I cannot bring myself to type. :eek:

It's not like you have a dog in this fight as far as I know, discloco. It seems to me that it's a private matter between Dynamic Lures, Geek, and Donald.

Rivrunnr1 said:
I would imagine that the owner of any of the sites that I have seen the Dynamic threads on would handle the issue if it was a problem. ;)

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
discloco said:
Thats a nice response. I bet you get a few free samples for that post!
Thank you, I thought it was a nice response, too. However, if I wanted a free sample I would simply ask for one. 8) It would be a lot less painful than having to publicly agree with "the poster below, whose handle I cannot bring myself to type". :D

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
All I know is I wasn't sure if I could post a fish I caught this week ...seeing as it wasn't caught on a dynamic lure.. ;)

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Ha ha ha! Great fish, hobie!!
:D :D Thanks Don...One of five caught on 6lb Trilene Xl and soft plastics...without a steel leader...Crap...did I just pump Trilene..???

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Sounds like all might be a little bottom hurt cuz they didn't get off the couch and do it themselves.

Its a new lure, made by long time participants ...what could be more fishing.

DOn DOn DOn....Somebody's talking fishing and I am sad could you make them stop. DOn Don, somebody said another websites name, DOn DOn someone said a swear word...oh DOn...My milk is cold....

::) Is everybody so bored at beating their own kids and kicking their own dog they have to go after our local lure pro's.

Don has a great Colorado site, Dynamic has cool new lures and I bet you a dollar they are happy to do whatever it takes to keep everybody happy.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
You know what...damned if you do damned if you dont...

On one hand over the years we have had threads about various new lures...they just didnt happend to not be instate and had names like Rapala or Smithwick and there wasnt any backlash about that...

On the other hand Donald has issues with free advertisers and while the other thread asking about Dynamic Lures wasnt started by one of the owners as far as I know (but I am not as naive to think that could of it been asked to have been started by a friend...am I going to dig that deep no...because you got to trust human nature now and then) Donald may view it as a violation and doesnt want it here...

So when I talk to him next I will ask him to check out the threads (if he hasnt already) and see what he wants done...

And yes I did do a Lake John report where I had success with one...I also hit Aurora Reservoir yesterday and the HD trout got its arse whipped by Rapala Countdown and Xrap in the trout and walleye departments...they wouldnt even look at the HD (my fried Tom had an xrap on and I had two rods, one with a countdown and one with a an HD Trout)...now the Rapalas were bigger and perch flavored (a color that Dynamic doesnt have in HD)...Aurora in HD's defense has sent many great lures packing and full of skunk smell...that reservoir might more tempermental than Cherry Creek and Elevenmile combined...it just goes to show you that you have to have multiple lures and colors...and find the right pattern...

Now to clean up the thread...<sigh>...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Ok I think all the name calling is done...think you guys could stop doing that?...I never wanted to be a elementary education teacher for that reason...and its my day off...cripeZ!...cant we all just get along?...

Nice fish Hobie...6 pound Trilene (the best line ever made in low vis green and cheap, there I said Trilene too ::) ) and no leader...Hobie kept lip hooking them to which the others said he was getting lucky the truth be known...Hobie had an advantage over Batman and Tthepikester...younger reflexes...bwahahahahahahhahahaaa...but he does kinda look like how I would imagine Old Mother Hubbard would look if she caught a big pike!...ok back to on topic...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
zman said:
You know what...damned if you do damned if you dont...

On one hand over the years we have had threads about various new lures...they just didnt happend to not be instate and had names like Rapala or Smithwick and there wasnt any backlash about that...

On the other hand Donald has issues with free advertisers and while the other thread asking about Dynamic Lures wasnt started by one of the owners as far as I know (but I am not as naive to think that could of it been asked to have been started by a friend...am I going to dig that deep no...because you got to trust human nature now and then) Donald may view it as a violation and doesnt want it here...

So when I talk to him next I will ask him to check out the threads (if he hasnt already) and see what he wants done...

And yes I did do a Lake John report where I had success with one...I also hit Aurora Reservoir yesterday and the HD trout got its arse whipped by Rapala Countdown and Xrap in the trout and walleye departments...they wouldnt even look at the HD (my fried Tom had an xrap on and I had two rods, one with a countdown and one with a an HD Trout)...now the Rapalas were bigger and perch flavored (a color that Dynamic doesnt have in HD)...Aurora in HD's defense has sent many great lures packing and full of skunk smell...that reservoir might more tempermental than Cherry Creek and Elevenmile combined...it just goes to show you that you have to have multiple lures and colors...and find the right pattern...

Now to clean up the thread...<sigh>...
Excellent point, if my tackle boxes 7771's were full of only one lure I would be insane. Its a new lure and like all new lures its cool and this one happens to be made by some local guys so its even cooler. Like all new tackle these guys will have a wicked uphill battle to get connected and have a long time following and association to success. Its nearly impossible.

Lets hope in a few years Dynamic is kicking ass and I bet we get our checks then? At least I think it is worth the investment!!

I haven't even fished with one...that require spin fishing, yuk!!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
zman said:
Hobie had an advantage over Batman and Tthepikester...younger reflexes...bwahahahahahahhahahaaa...but he does kinda look like how I would imagine Old Mother Hubbard would look if she caught a big pike!...
Just to clarify...It was Tony the Twitch that was with us....rather than Tony the Pikester.

I think you nailed the pic z.... When Batman sent it to me, he titled the email "Big and Ugly" But, we both agreed that at any rate... the fish was still beautiful.

I was snipped off twice during the day, but Tony was snipped off once using steel. ...above the leader. I've got to say..There's always a bit of luck involved when fishing.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts