Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Tyler from Team CO.F.F loves them but the J-Spec is quickly becoming my favorite jerk bait for browns. Love the HD Trout as well but man some of these fish just swallow them and end up dying. This is my first time eating brown trout. AJ from Out Fished Angling says they are the best tasting trout. I still like the 15 - 20 inch lakers better. I personally think the browns are too dry now that I've tried them.
Photograph Vertebrate Smile Organism Fisherman

Registered
Awesome man! Can't go wrong with either of those two!! Funny how everyone has different tastes...I personally think Brookies, Cutthroats, and Splake are the most delicious but I've never tried Lakers yet. Brown trout are probably my least favorite to eat lol. Glad to see you slayed it though, I'll comment on your YT video too man馃榾馃挴

Registered
Nice video, looks like you had a great time, and you made my stomach growl watching you eat those fillets.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome man! Can't go wrong with either of those two!! Funny how everyone has different tastes...I personally think Brookies, Cutthroats, and Splake are the most delicious but I've never tried Lakers yet. Brown trout are probably my least favorite to eat lol. Glad to see you slayed it though, I'll comment on your YT video too man馃榾馃挴
Thanks bro! I'll probably never eat another brown again. They are too dry and I value them for their fight and not their meat.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to have to make me some of that sauce! Thanks for the video.
Yeah bro! It's a simple brown butter sauce. There's a million ways to make it. Can't go wrong if you just add a ton of butter! Thanks for watching.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You do get around quite a bit, cool video as aways.
Thanks man! That's what happens when you cover North and South America for work. Before COVID I'd be on the road every week and I would take my rods with me. I've fished all over the planet. COVID just gave me a chance to slow down and create a YouTube channel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts