Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about buying some of these, always been kind of a Rapala guy but I've been hearing alot about these. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Their topwater seems to work well. I haven't caught many fish on the Dynamos but don't fish them much. I will when Koldkut is done with my swimbait rod though >:D

I don't own their HD series yet though. But I have heard from everyone that they are sweet!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Their topwater seems to work well. I haven't caught many fish on the Dynamos but don't fish them much. I will when Koldkut is done with my swimbait rod though >:D

I don't own their HD series yet though. But I have heard from everyone that they are sweet!
I'm going to hit that rod up this weekend, I've got all the inlays done on the handles, just need to turn them down and get them on the rod. Guides will be done pretty quickly.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I could go on posting links from the report section but I won't, at least for now. There are 2 pro staff guys on this forum, the company is based in Colorado, what else do you want to know ?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, some nice fish in those links, guess the proof if in the pudding so to speak. The next question would be where can I find an HD Trout in the Denver metro?

·
Registered
246 Posts
OK, time to fess up. I told you (Terry) that I caught this big pike at the Gap on a Huddleston, but I caught it on a Dynamo. I was mad at you cause of the way you guys pushed that couple in the canoe out of their spot when she had just caught/lost a big trout there. Then Brian gave Fred a free one, but mine was free too because Steve at GT's gave it to me to try. Ordered six more today. ;D But I have to give credit where credit is due on the baits, all 4 pike over 30" were caught on the Dynamo. This was the big guy, 38", 17 #. The blood came from extracting both treble hooks from his gullet as he swallowed almost the whole swimbait. :eek:

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
We did not PUSH them out, our gas motor died and I was trying to stay off the rocks and out of the wind.

And you wouldn't believe how much I cussed about huddlestons on the drive home, nice to see you gave our stuff a chance.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Did you re-order through GT's or through the web-site ? Brian is out of town for a week so orders may be a bit slower than normal this week.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts