Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several members who do fairly well with Dynamic Lures. I am replenishing my tackle and am thinking of purchasing some lures ....quantity 10. I only was spinning gear and target the following fish in this order

1) Trout
2) Wiper
3) Crappie
4) White bass
5) Walleye

I need your help with which type of dynamic lures and color will work best for this list. I only fish from shore.

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
i have the ba special...ghost white...silver natural...the ba special would be the go 2 lure 4 ur list...i caught most species on it...except 4 wiper...i'm sure i will get 1 when it's in season :D ...my recent outing 2 TX...the silver natural was the go 2 lure 4 bass n white bass...i think all the colors will catch fish >:D

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
krazluck said:
i have the ba special...ghost white...silver natural...the ba special would be the go 2 lure 4 ur list...i caught most species on it...except 4 wiper...i'm sure i will get 1 when it's in season :D ...my recent outing 2 TX...the silver natural was the go 2 lure 4 bass n white bass...i think all the colors will catch fish >:D
I have to agree with krazluck on th HD's. Look to the new firetiger to do real well on a variety of fish especially the walleye too. The BA special has a real natural look in clear water when you need to be a little more subtle as well. If you fish the HD's much, like me you will be itching for the bigger size that is coming in a few months. The more silver colors have been the best for me on crappies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts