Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 20 of these but will be moving in a different direction with my rod selections.

These are all LTX Series some never used just have tags removed.

List will follow this evening.

$110 each will come with full warranty and warranty papers. Just like byuing one new for 40$ off!

I am in the springs can meet in Denver possibly if you want more than one. Shipping its 27$ for any number of rods. Paypal accepted

List of models google them for more info

Casting

cltx721p-mf-c
Cltx701xh-f-c
Cltx691p-mf-c
Cltx661m-mf-c
Cltx761h-c
Cltx721m-m-c

Spinning

Cltx731mh-f-s
Cltx721m-xf-dss
Cltx671m-mf-s
Cltx701m-s
Cltx701m-mf-s
Cltx721mh-xf-dss

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Well then, you should give away the E21’s as a sign of good faith that you think daiwa is far superior….I will take 3 of them. 7’ MH Fast Action, 7’ M Fast Action, 7’ MH Moderate Action. You know….roughly that, something similar is ok.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
;D I paid for the E21s no freebies! Sorry!

And I have to build a Daiwa Collection back up. I had daiwas for years before the Carrots, I got a deal with someone on the stix and switched they are excellent rods.

I can now get that same deal on Steez and Zillions....So tis the season for some switchin. They are better rods but the cost is substaintially higher.

I will have a staff position within on of their marketing subsidiaries. I have to earn my keep but its a foot in the door.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am interested in picking up a 6'9" MH casting. I think thats what the original carrot stix (LTX) med heavy comes in. If not, 7' MH would be great also. I live up in Fort Collins so I'd have to figure some way to meet you or have you send it up. Let me know what you have left and I'm sure we can get something figured out. I am brand new to this site, but this was a deal i couldn't pass up being in the market for a new casting rod. Thanks, JD

·
Registered
374 Posts
Do you have any 7ft, H or XH for pitching into the heavy stuff?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts