Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Eagleclaw factory off I70 still running and can you go and buy direct from them????

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
431 Posts
When I checked late last year they were still open but if memory serves me right they are only open during the week like 9-5. I could be wrong tho

·
Registered
636 Posts
I am pretty sure it is still open as well. I went there last year around August but really wasn't impressed. The prices are not what you would expect when buying direct from the manufacturer.

L

·
0 Posts
Yes it's open but don't waste your time, the prices suck. The ONLY thing I would go there for is blue water gear if you needed some for a big trip as they have a bunch of it.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
sounds like they keep their prices high so as not to piss off their big customers

·
Registered
769 Posts
The store is still there. What is gone is the factory part. I may be wrong on this, but I believe
that most (if not all) of the Wright McGill product is manufactured over seas.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hammer, you are right about the hooks. I checked last night and most of their hooks are
manufactured in Denver (some are made in Japan). From what I could see, all of the other
tackle components are manufactured in China.

·
Registered
163 Posts
roadkill said:
sounds like they keep their prices high so as not to piss off their big customers
I talked with the Wright & McGill rep at the Flyfishing show and he said exactly that. Almost those exact same words, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts