Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Write a sloppily written note that says something to effect of: "ooops! Sorry about the damage to your vehicle...I was reading a text & wasn't paying attention! Give me a call I will gladly take care of the damages....sorry!" Do not include a phone number, unless it's your own and you want to say "punked!" when you receive their call. Then place the note under the windshield of your victim's vehicle, and if possible, watch them as they return to the car & read the note...then watch them walk around and around their car looking for "damages" that don't exist.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I used Microsoft's Auto Correct feature and changed all the top 100 most commonly typed words and a few names on a co-workers computer so every time she typed one of them it would auto correct to "April Fools"... she still hasnt noticed and its been all day. What is she doing!!!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
ePiC said:
I used Microsoft's Auto Correct feature and changed all the top 100 most commonly typed words and a few names on a co-workers computer so every time she typed one of them it would auto correct to "April Fools"... she still hasnt noticed and its been all day. What is she doing!!!
Craftsman!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I don't post too many pics of my Colorado trips, especially the keepers! I prefer to share "classified info" via PMs. I was ambivalent about internet based fishing sites for years, but there's a way to make them fun, interesting, and informative without exploiting certain precious resources....CFF has been pretty good about that. BTW....I always enjoy your posts and love the pics..keep em coming. I travel a lot, and have taken a big interest in salt-water fishing over the 10 years, but no matter where I'm at, I always enjoy seeing what's up at "home".

Tightlines brother

1 - 8 of 8 Posts