Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am a Lowrance fan...I have a 3 year old model M68c with GPS...and a Flasher screen for Ice fishing (to which the ice transponder just arrived yesterday)....

Resolution is great, temp accurate, structure definition is excellent....I used the flasher screen last time out and it seemed to work well although I need a lot more stick time to become proficient in reading it....

The GPS function is real accurate, I originally used it on the Pacific in SoCal and would put me on the any Buoy I selected with 25ft, a real life savior in fog. I use it now to mark structure for ice season as this will be my first year on the hard water in Colorado...

The sidescan feature and plotter is a great feature...does draw more power thou if u r strictly running off a battery....

I would get the most advanced feature rich unit I could afford....never in my life did I think I would be using the Flasher screen 3 years ago for ice fishing....and now I am buying a Shanty!...

Let us know which one u pick I would be curious to get your impressions once u have it in play...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.