Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,816 Posts
Cutthroat,

I haven't used either, but I have a 332 on my boat that has the same feature. I tried it several times last summer just for fun. It behaves much like my neighbors vexilar. I think you will be happy with the unit, but I will guess you will use it in the normal graphing mode because you will get the instantaneous readout on the side plus you will see the history. I like this, it helps my brain process other info, like where suspended fish have been... If I could use my 332 for ice fishing I would, color and 480 lines resolution is great!

Ter

· Registered
4,816 Posts
Actually I find it depends on the water depth, shallower water you can be closer together. I don't think flashers are as prone to interference as graphs. I also think it depends on the unit, and what type of units are near by.

With my eagle I'd say 3-5 times the water depth to be interference free. So in 50 feet of water thats 150 to 250 feet, which is not near enough distance in my opinion ;D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.