Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm heading up to Eleven Mile with a couple buddies this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to fish the lake. We'll be fishing from the shore so if there are any tips on good places to go and what the fish are biting on up there I'd appreciate it. Thanks alot and good luck.

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
     It depends on what you are fishing for bud. If its trout, try fishing Sucker Cove or Witchers Cove on the south side of the lake. I have good luck using Premium orange or rainbow Nitro Bait with a squirt of corn or anise Nitro Gravy. Also the white Nitro bait with a squirt of the Garlic Nitro gravy. If you want pike you might try off Howbert point tossin a tube jig filled with the Crawdad Nitro gravy! One thing you might think of if you go to 11 Mile this weekend, there is a tournament there Sat. and Sunday with prolly a couple hundred others running all over the lake!...LOL... Prime spots will be slim pickens  ;D with money on the line!
    Good luck and cya on the water!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
The big ones come in on the southside during prime time. Other than that, you might as well troll.

Good luck!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts