Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D, decided to hit elevenmile, me and my brother left at 4 and got their before the sun was coming up, what a great day over 100 kokanee in the river, orange, chrome, green,krocidiles and a orange kastmaster was the key, i also caught a monster 26 inch brown while i was jiggin for kokes, there was tons of people, we walked all the way to the inlet of the lake saw lots of dead kokes and were the dow had their nets lots of nice kokanee, i measured a big dead one 22 and a half inches, all the ones we caught were between 15 to 20 inches, tryed the lake for spawners with no sucess,overall awesome day, in the morning it was the best there was alot of kokes purposeing also

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
That does sound like a great day... sorry kokaneeking my computer is still down so I cant post the pics for you.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I don't know how to posst pics either and I have some nice ones. Too bad there isn't a section on here where people can post just pics with very little narrative.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
fatfish said:
I don't know how to posst pics either and I have some nice ones. Too bad there isn't a section on here where people can post just pics with very little narrative.
There is, and you're in it. :) How much narrative you add is entirely up to you, but when you see someone else's pic I'm sure you at least want to know where, when, and how it was caught. And perhaps the water condition, if worth noting.

You either need to have a scanner for putting drugstore pics into digital form, or a digital camera that can feed its pictures into the computer.

After that, the topic labeled "How do you post pics" at the top of the Colorado Fishing section has enough discussion on this subject to choke a hippopotamus.

W. E.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I still debating going to spinney ranch today... I decided to go last night, couldnt sleep (damn night shift hours) looked outside 3am ish and there is snow all over my yard. Blah, the wind is something feirce to.. hopefully if I do decide to go it will get better today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts