Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL FINALLY GOT TO MEET UP WITH SLAYER FISH AND TROUT!! MAN THEY PUT ON A CLINIC ON SAT. ME AND A BUDDY MET UP WITH SLAYER AND TROUT AND THEY SCHOOLED US ON THE RAINBOWS. THE STATS WARM AND CALM FOR ELEVENMILE. PICTURE PERFECT DAY!! GOT THERE AT 8:30 ISH AND THE BITE WAS ALREADY ON. FISHED STOLL MTN. AND 50% OF THE PEOPLE IN OUR GROUP CAUGHT 90% OF THE FISH.
SLAYER = 5
TROUT = 5
LUNKERLAKER= 1 (HENCE THE NAME NOT LUNKER RAINBOW)
SONNY= SKUNK!!
THANK YOU SLAYER AND TROUT FOR GIVIN ME A COUPLE LESSONS. THE MOST IMPORTANT WAS TO NEVER LEAVE YOURE POLE ALONE CAUSE TROUT OLMOST LOST HIS ROD MANY TIMES. THOSE FISH HIT LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN!!!!
OH YEA I OLMOST FORGOT SLAYER I STILL HAVE YOURE LASER JIG I FORGOT TO RETURN IT. I WILL GIVE IT BACK ON SAT.!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL SAT. THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR SHOWING SONNY AND I A GREAT TIME. I HOPE THE WEATHER COOPERATES WITH US THIS WEEKEND AGAIN!
WOO HOOO!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi a newbee here old man joe or just joe. I hope I've found the group that has some fisherman who are not just fly fishers. There are times in the last 50 years of fishing Colorado I don't even take my fly rod with me. Some back round on this old man, I'm 63 years of age. I travel about from trout to trout in my Chinook, a small pop-up Toyota. I'll hop in her and may not return home for a month or so. Fishing is my life, Warm, Cold or Hard Water it makes no difference to me. Have any one out there seen my bobber????

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Hi Joe...and welcome...

Bobber, float...or striiiiiiike indiiiiiiiiicator?...if you say striiiiiiike indiiiiiiiiicator you have to have your pinky extended...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
zman said:
Hi Joe...and welcome...

Bobber, float...or striiiiiiike indiiiiiiiiicator?...if you say striiiiiiike indiiiiiiiiicator you have to have your pinky extended...
pinky extended... :D :D :D... my sides hurt... :D :D :D.... welcome Joe, hope to meet you some day... oh my sides... :D :D :D!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Hi Joe and welcome aboard, you have come to the right place, we do have some fly guys here but for the most part they are OK guys, we also have some c&r guys but most of us are catch and cook, sounds like you will fit right in. if you git down pueblo way give me a shout

1 - 6 of 6 Posts