Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i headed up to elevenmile in the afternoon to pick up my jigging machine, i just purchased a nex fl 18 vexilar so i wanted to give it a shot , by the time i got their the koke bite was gone , this guy told me early in the day there was a decent amount of kokes, but the thrill of the day i caught a 22 inch brown trout on a pearl krocidile with no bait , i was playing with the adustments on my vex and i was only in 10 feet of water behind the marina and bam he nailed it

·
Registered
943 Posts
nice job thats a heck of a fish ;D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I bet that was fun, playing with your new vex for the first time and seeing a BIG fish on it while your pole started bouncing at the same time! Congrats on getting your vex, your going to love it. 8)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
A 22" brown qualifies you for the Colorado Master Angler Award. Check out the Colorado DOW website.

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
That brown is fat man, nice looking fish.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think ill get a master angler for that fish, even though it was big , i caught a 26 incher earlier in the year when i was fising for kokes , i even caught it on a krocidile

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Nice brown kokanee king. You'll enjoy your vexilar- it'll help for the kokes a LOT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts