Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up everyone.. I have a Elite 5 DSI chartplotter/finder (built in gps) for sale, head unit, gimble ball mount and power/transducer cable. This is the 5 DSI, not the 5x. The cable was smashed between the tm head and mount on the way to havasu two weeks back but it still shows the bottom and all... just rubbed the plastic outer shell away a bit. Its a pretty sweet little unit. I know I had a buddy that thought about making a ice fishing rig out of it. Seems like a good idea. Can mark your rock piles or what not with gps for going back.
I also have a LCX 28HD (color, outside gps)for sale. This one is going to be just the head unit and bracket. It works great and is awesome too.
I just upgraded to a HDS 8 and 7 with structure scan for my boat. The blue connectors plug up to the HDS's so thats why no cables with it.
I also have a brand new HDS 8 cover still in the plastic for sale. I have 2 spares. I had originally ordered 2 8's til I saw the size of them.. I adjusted my order for a 7 up front.. the 8 is a little big for me up there. So I have that additional cover for sale.
I also have a LCX25 for sale. There is a problem with the backlight though. But its a solid unit if you know a Lowrance repair person.
Also have a nearly new Gator Mount for sale. Its just been sitting up in the garage for a bit now. Its in excellent shape. I have no need for it though.. I have owned a few motorguides on different boats and have never had a problem with the mount.
I am located on the South end of Co Springs if you are interested.

Elite 5DSI $175
LCX28 $275
LCX25 $90
HDS 8 Cover $30
Gator Mount $100

I would rather you pick up than ship. Both the LCX's come with covers and brackets as well. I may have some old cables in the garage... Dont quote me on that though! And if you want to come by and pick up I can plug up units to show that they power up and all.

I havent been on the sight regularly for a bit. So if I dont respond immediately I apologize. I have only listed the items here though.

·
Registered
547 Posts
All nice units, the 5 DSI for $200 is a smoking deal. over $500 new :thumb:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Updated prices... I do have pics to send as well. Just cant remember my photobucket account info. FYI the 25 and 28 have the same sized display as my HDS7. Make an offer if you like.. the worst I can say is no...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Elite 5 Sold...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested in the LCX28HD for $330 with unit, cover, gimble mount, gps puck and power cable?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LCX28 SOLD...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts