Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is freaking scary. As you know I was alone when I downed this elk in ND. I was using my camera's timer attached to my shooting stick to give me enough time to get into the picture. I knew there were a lot of cats in the area but had no idea they would come in this close to people. He had to be within 10 feet of me and I didn't even know it. I about crapped my pants when I looked at the pictures the next morning and saw he was there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the next person that posts this claiming it should get a week long ban from the forum.

Lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was the first time I saw it, thought it would be interesting to post GEEEZE!!

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Lunker said:
I think the next person that posts this claiming it should get a week long ban from the forum.

Lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was the first time I saw it, thought it would be interesting to post GEEEZE!!
and YOU were not the NEXT person !! It was also on here last year around this time. It is ALMOST as bad as the monster pike eating a big pike pics.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
It annoys me that this one keeps showing up on the web!...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
That one never ever gets old... Every time I see it I actually laugh outloud... just classic...

the elk/cat...not so much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts