Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information regarding access or fishing opportunities at Empire or Riverside Reservoir's up near Jackson. I drive by them on the way to Jackson or Mac but I haven't found out what the deal is with these two big bodies of water.

B

·
0 Posts
As far as I know empire is a private lake you have to be a member of to fish it I was there a few years ago and didin't see much for fish just a few carp. The lake is really shawllow and I think it dries up almost every year.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lakes and Resivors along 1-76

I see riverside all the time to and from Denver. I am curious as i dont live far from it. I see many reservoirs/ lakes on the topo maps. All around i-76 and the plains from Ft Morgan to Denver. I am trying to find info on these and i dont find much. It would be nice to know. I went to the Game and fish office in Brush I got a lady who looked bothered to get off her ass. She gave me basically no info at all.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
New rule.

If you are a newbie, and you use the search function to bump 8+ year old threads, I will scold you. Start a new thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts