Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Empire and Riverside Res.

9K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BuckMaxx 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any information regarding access or fishing opportunities at Empire or Riverside Reservoir's up near Jackson. I drive by them on the way to Jackson or Mac but I haven't found out what the deal is with these two big bodies of water.

G
#2 ·
As far as I know empire is a private lake you have to be a member of to fish it I was there a few years ago and didin't see much for fish just a few carp. The lake is really shawllow and I think it dries up almost every year.

#3 ·
Lakes and Resivors along 1-76

I see riverside all the time to and from Denver. I am curious as i dont live far from it. I see many reservoirs/ lakes on the topo maps. All around i-76 and the plains from Ft Morgan to Denver. I am trying to find info on these and i dont find much. It would be nice to know. I went to the Game and fish office in Brush I got a lady who looked bothered to get off her ass. She gave me basically no info at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.