Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaparral Park General Store is now hiring for two postions.  One full time and one part time.  How would you like to work somewhere that has a fun atmosphere and you get to talk about your favorite sport?  Requirements are knowledgable  about fishing, be reliable, honest, and friendly.  If you are interested, contact us at www.chaparralparkgeneralstore.com.   ;D

I'm still interviewing!

F

·
0 Posts
I would love to work up there!!! I've got a pretty good handle on the fishing in the area as well!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your e-mail. E-mail me thru our webiste and we can set up an interview.

Karen

·
Registered
863 Posts
Fishinguites, you do understand its a job not fishing up there.

just thought I'd help out, oh ya....nice fish buddy. Keep that hat on don't want you to catch a cold... 8)

F

·
0 Posts
just trying to give some photo evidence to my fishing knowledge of the area!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
fishinguitars- Saw some of those same pic's in F&H News and recognize you from there. You live around that area?

F

·
0 Posts
I wish I lived out there...I actually live down in the Denver metro area, but I'm addicted to those big trout that live in that area up there. I can't think of a better way to freeze your butt off other than fishing the Dream Stream.

M

·
0 Posts
youd have to work a lot to make up for the gas, god u must go through it, but ur up there enough anyway...u must have a very understanding wife, lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob Robinson will be there on Sat. There are about a 100 teams signed up. It should be a lot of fun! O0

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes both positions are still open. We are still interviewing. Right now we have winter hours until Spinney reopens sometime in April. Then we will have our regular hours. A ton more options.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts