Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be something going on.....While I didn't have to play hooky from work; the fishing was equally as hot as the sun today for me too.

Had plans to go North but stayed out playing darts and drinking way too late for that last night. So, I slept in till 5:30 and took my time getting the yak ready for its first trip this year before heading South. Left around 7:30 had breakfast and was on the water by 9:30. Ended up with 64 Walters (only 1 keeper), a fat 14" Crappie and a dozen or so smallies and was off the water by 5pm.

No bait or metal needed. They were "hammerin" plastics and flicker shad like they were candy.

This is an Oyey approved thread so no GPS coordinates or lake pictures. LMFAO.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
"HAMSTA!!! Great way to dust off the yak. :thumb::thumb: Still haven't had mine out yet.:mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Gives the lake away right there!
I never said it was a lake.... or a pond. Hell, South could have been any multitudes of places. But, one things for sure...My arm is tired from all of that reeling. LMFAO

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats either a fat tape or skinny Wally
LOL-It's a Hawg Trough from ACK. It measures 4" wide by 30" long. It floats so I don't need to worry if it falls overboard.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Oyey approved!!! haha... well done, dude.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Metal baby- Heavy Metal is where it's at!

There's just something about rippin' metal versus finessing plastics-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts