Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Colorado, Esox Masquinongy/Esox lucius.

A half breed, More difficult to temp into a strike thn either one of it's parents.It's been said many times that a good day of Musky fishing is just having a follow.Especially true here in Colorado.

Then there are those days when you get your hooks set solid on a big one and the five minutes of chaos that follow reminds you why you chase this godforbidden creature.

Musky fishing here in Colorado in my opinion is probably the best it has ever been. Some lakes have really turned on in recent years, numbers and size.This is due in part to an aggressive stocking program of the Colorado Division of Wildlife, and in part to the efforts of Colorado Muskies Inc. To Promote proper handling of and release of musky.

I really think we are going to see a new state record in the very near future.The water is warming and the fish are moving, go beat the water with something big!

Let's all do what we can to promote C.P.R (Catch photo and Realease) when it comes to this valuable resource. I Mean fish in General.

http://tinypic.com/10717vt.jpg

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Re: esox masqiunongy

If I ever caught one I promise to catch photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo and release. ;D ;D ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts