Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my brother fished at estes , nailed the perch, my brother caught one at 12 inches and so fat, we fished the river up by the golf course i nailed rainbows and browns , and also i caught some suckers for lakers, there was so many people in on the golf course looking at elk, i got some pics of the fish and elk, i also witnessed a person almost get attacked by a buck, he got way to close, some people are just dumb around elk, i forone would never get close just snap afew pics and let em be

M

·
0 Posts
from estes to woodland? how does that work out? anyway, i drove from woodland to deckers not to long ago and manitou was lined with shorefisherman. i didn't stop to ask how the fishing was. there were a ton of folks there.

F

·
0 Posts
is that picture taken on the other side of lake estes .......not the side where the damn is but the other side ......I went to school with that dude

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes its on the other side fg there is perch all over the place , my brother ( catfishkings perch) i havent caught any that big

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we have never seen musky in lake estes, we have caught some walleye there too but below the dam on rapala's, if you want to see lots of musky go to pinewood

·
Registered
578 Posts
kokaneeking said:
we have never seen musky in lake estes, we have caught some walleye there too but below the dam on rapala's, if you want to see lots of musky go to pinewood
I know about Pinewood, Lon Hagler, Watson and Prospect Pond #3 but I know they are in Lake Estes and they don't get any pressure there so I was hoping that there might be some sightings lately.

·
Registered
16,571 Posts
Might hafta try lake estes for perch and maybe a wally this winter!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts