Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to Evergreen Lake about 5:00 pm on Wednesday...went with Joe (PuebloWiperHunter)...it was cloudy and overcast with a slight wind most of the time...enough of a ripple that you couldnt see follows if there were any...we were fishing exclusively for Muskies...took one rod each and walked completely around the lake casting (large Rapalas and Bucktails)...we got the skunk...didnt see any heavy Musky type swirls...did see a few trout rising...it was pretty nice out...the lake is as clean as I have seen a public shoreline...which was a plus...one picture towards the boat house end...Joe fishing on the left...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
You get that fish from Dan and put hooks on it? :p

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to do a blood sacrifice to remove the last curse...Dan just catches whoppers and that is Terre and my story and we are sticking to it!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Im going to try to hit pikeview this weekend for tigers, I'm try a soft plastic muskie technique see I catch anything with it.

F

·
0 Posts
zman if you can get up there in the middle of the day when the sun is shining ..put your polarized sunglasses on and walk on that wooden walkway ...not the one by the old house but the one after it .....I was there a month or so back and at on point in time i seen 6 right in front of me . Almost like they were making fun of me ....didnt catch any but they were sure a sight to see

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
They got shut out because I was the one who made the blood sacrifice the last time.  Its gotta be the right blood and spilled the proper way!  (lots of swearing also helps sanctify the sacrifice too)

Dan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Dan,

I was afraid of that...

Cursed to a life of skunky smell and small fish. No one is going to want to fish with Zman any more.

Ter

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They got shut out because I was the one who made the blood sacrifice the last time.  Its gotta be the right blood and spilled the proper way!
You just said blood sacrafice...you didnt say who's blood...and that night I caught the two biggest bass I have caught out of Harriman...they werent PuebloWiperman bass but not far off...and a nice cat that night...the curse is in my rear view mirror...and no I havent spoken about you know what since...I am not reinvokeing the curse...and besides you might be killed the next time you try remove a curse for T and I!!!...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Zman,

You should know moderators only make token blood sacrifices........the ultimate sacrifices are made by Administrators..........Hmmm who do we know that is an administrator?

Dan

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmmmmm Ken and Don...

And Don was super nice to me the other night at Gander...he should be spared...as they said in Something About Mary...

"WE'VE GOT A BLEEDER!"

And besides we havent seen our raises from the rich snob!... <snicker>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts