Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished evergreen lake from about 3 to 7 and caught my very first muskie, i measured him out at 21 inches and healthy he took my krocidile while i was fishing for trout , after that i stoped at some pond by the evergreen rec center, the lady inside said it was 26 bucks to fish for one day i said forgot that, there was alot of trout raiseing but way to much money for me

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Where is the pond exactly. Is it private? It may be expensive, but it would be worth it to see my 7 year-old daughter have the thrill of easy to catch trout. Kids get so excited about that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Aaron,

Where did you catch him at on the lake and what type bait (setup) where you using? Time date would be helpful as well.

Did anyone else read an article in the Dever Post (or Rocky Mountain News) about the DOW dumping 200 19 inch muskie into evergreen in the spring? I think that was the lake. Can anyone confirm this?

TH

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was using a 7in. purple suick. 20 pound pline floroclear on a 7ft med.-hvy baitcaster with NO STEEL LEADER

I caught him near the bridge off the sandy point on the south side of the lake. It was about 11:00am on a rainy/snowy cold day.

T

·
0 Posts
aaron said:
I was there in late may.

It was more of a freezing rain kinda thing.
Hey Aaron. Where did you catch that wiper? I saw you pics on Mike Kennedy's page. Nice Wiper by the way. I have not catch a single wiper this year. Not even a bite from one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
tbmanivong said:
Hey Aaron. Where did you catch that wiper? I saw you pics on Mike Kennedy's page. Nice Wiper by the way. I have not catch a single wiper this year. Not even a bite from one.
cherry creek.

T

·
0 Posts
aaron said:
tbmanivong said:
Hey Aaron.  Where did you catch that wiper?  I saw you pics on Mike Kennedy's page.  Nice Wiper by the way.  I have not catch a single wiper this year.  Not even a bite from one.
cherry creek.
were you fishing on shore or on a boat? And what were you using?

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts