Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.....I'm looking to go to Evergreen on Monday for some Tiger fishing. Any tips ? I haven't been up there this season yet. I was thinkin' some small raps or bucktails? Any feed abck would be great... Mike :-\

D

·
0 Posts
I'll be up there tomarrow in my john boat. best advice I've got for you is small stickbaits , bucktails and spiinerbaits worked a little slow and steady,when I say small I'm talking musky small,6" or so. Probably bright colors the water will probably stained from the recent rain. See you up there I'll probly be there about 8:00. my name is Greg.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm sure this is a highly dumb question, but I'll fire away, since I haven't been there... small lake, no motorized boats, right?

M

·
0 Posts
No motorized boats and you have to have a special permit from the City of Evergreen to put a boat in. Isn't easy to get the permit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mr. Ed, question about the permit, I've tried for several days to get in touch with somebody about getting a permit but nobody can tell me where, even the chamber of commerce? The Blue Quill didn't know either or the golf couse. Do you know how to make the contact?

Thanks
Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts