Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Evergreen Tailwater today passed by and took a picture of the ice fishers. Below the dam there was open water hooked one smaller trout about 12 inches on fly and it got off, also had one large fish follow 16+ inches which suprised me.

Decided to head to waterton where I did not land any however had a couple of bites. It was great to get out there on a above average tempature day.

TH

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
trouthunter...were you flyfishing waterton? I tell ya, that place has been on fire lately on the fly. I fished it one day before a guide trip I had coming up and spanked the heck out of 'em. Two days later with the guy I took out, same story. If you ever wanna head up waterton let me know...free of charge. I'm def. not one about keeping secrets...I think what goes around comes around.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I take you up on that offer Topslugger. I met an 84 year old flyfisherman who has been cane pole fly fishing waterton for years and years and he was telling me of the big fish of yester year. 10llb fish hard to believe but he ad the pictures to prove it.

TH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts