Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Would you mind posting his actual links for us that do not have an account at brand x?. lol

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Thanks Tony.

Mountain whitefish, something I would like to learn more about. They look like the menominee we catch back home on Lake Michigan which are very good eating

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Thank you sir!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Thanks Tony.

Mountain whitefish, something I would like to learn more about. They look like the menominee we catch back home on Lake Michigan which are very good eating
I think mountain whitefish are a little mushy. Similar to grayling. The flavor is good though.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
So Ewert participates over at Fish Exploiter still ... but no longer on here? I thought he started his own site and that's why he no longer came on here :/

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldn't say he participates regularly over there. This is the first I have seen him there.

Not sure what happened to the blog he was doing. I never followed it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
So Ewert participates over at Fish Exploiter still ... but no longer on here? I thought he started his own site and that's why he no longer came on here :/
He took a lot of unwarranted flak from people when he was on here, I don't blame him for not coming around. He's a good guy, and he certainly tried to go above and beyond in providing info to anglers, find another fisheries biologist who does that in this state...

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
He took a lot of unwarranted flak from people when he was on here, I don't blame him for not coming around. He's a good guy, and he certainly tried to go above and beyond in providing info to anglers, find another fisheries biologist who does that in this state...
I agree. Like it or not, this site definitely can have the feel of unregulated fraternity hazing at an IVY league school...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts