Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the eyes are in full swing making little ones. Went to lake loveland over the last week and it has went from good to nothing. In fact two nights ago, we seen the bucs chasing some nice size females and they wouldn't bite anything. So we got to wait.

Mattt\

·
Registered
578 Posts
Are you from Loveland? I live over by Eisenhower and Washington. I go to Lake Loveland quite often, mostly late night on Friday and Saturday nights.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
steelfish said:
Looks like the eyes are in full swing making little ones.  Went to lake loveland over the  last week and it has went from good to nothing.  In fact two nights ago, we seen the bucs chasing some nice size females and they wouldn't bite anything.  So we got to wait.

Mattt\
Hey were you there on Saturday in the early am hours like 3 to 4 am? If you were then, were you the guy who likes to wade out by that closed boat ramp on the SE corner of the lake? Cause me and my cousin were at the rocks just a litttle past that corner along hwy 34. Goodness, we saw some nice females swimming right along the rocks. Some even went sticking their noses into the rocks. But they were too busy with their mates. We dropped everything we had in front of the fish and not one was interested. I had one hit a Yum Crawbug, but my hookset sucked and I didn't get him.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[
Hey were you there on Saturday in the early am hours like 3 to 4 am? If you were then, were you the guy who likes to wade out by that closed boat ramp on the SE corner of the lake? Cause me and my cousin were at the rocks just a litttle past that corner along hwy 34. Goodness, we saw some nice females swimming right along the rocks. Some even went sticking their noses into the rocks. But they were too busy with their mates. We dropped everything we had in front of the fish and not one was interested. I had one hit a Yum Crawbug, but my hookset sucked and I didn't get him.
No it wasn't me. We usually fish early evening. Next time you see that guy wading, you might advise him you can't enter the water at all, unless you have boating rights to the lake.

Cant wait to catch them postspawners.

Matt

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
[Next time you see that guy wading, you might advise him you can't enter the water at all, unless you have boating rights to the lake. ]...NICE!...<extreme sarcasm>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts