Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went up to the bigger gap yesterday afternoon for a few hours, fishing was decent. I caught a few smallies, some perch, and a couple other speicies.

First time I've seen these in there...

Anyways back to the dick weed at the boat ramp...

I pull up to the boat ramp to leave, dock the boat. There's a man and his wife there in a red lund (nice boat). He asked how I did, I told him that I caught a few, kept a few perch. He started to tell me that he seen that I was over on "his" walleye spot. I told him that I've fished that spot for the last 20 years, and that its been very good to me. I leave to go get my truck and trailer, while backing down the ramp I see this guy step in my boat and open my cooler. I get to the ramp, and ask him "did you find what you were looking for?" he acts dumb and says "what are you talking about". I tell him that I seen him looking in my cooler and to stay out of **** that doesn't belong to him. He then starts to tell me that I "look like the type that would keep fish that I'm not suppose too" and that he "has the right to check". I tell him that he's lucky his wife is here and that he needs to get in his fucking boat before things get a lot worse. By now he's all worked up and in my face, his wife is yelling at him to get in the boat. I finally had to push him to back him up. He stumbles back almost falls into his boat the whole time mumbling and saying how I'm just a "young disrespectful pup". He tells me to **** off and to "enjoy my dinky ass perch" lol I just so happen to have a tub of worms in my hand so I hit him in the chest with it as he was backing his boat out. Then his ***** wife, who I thought was being nice, flips me the bird as they race off! Fucking people.....

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Kick ass report. In the guys defense you are a ginger which makes you a automatic poaching suspect :biggrin1: j/k that was one ballsy dude. Here's a tip if this happens to you again. Walk down with a big smile pretend you know him say hi with a made up name say Goon and hit him as hard as you can when you where gesturing to shake his hand. Little more effective then throwing worms at him lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
"has the right to check"

hahahahaha...wtf?!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah me hitting an old man as hard as I can wouldn't be a wise move on my part. Believe me it crossed my mind, 10 years ago it probably would of went down that way.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
What a DB!! You did the right thing by not dropping him right then and there... Even though he deserved it big time!!

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Didn't get the part he was old . Heck I would have done the same thing getting old sucks. Always easy to say punch him when your not in those shoes. Maybe removing the valve stems from his truck would have been the safe play

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Didn't get the part he was old . Heck I would have done the same thing getting old sucks. Always easy to say punch him when your not in those shoes. Maybe removing the valve stems from his truck would have been the safe play
That, or just take a giant dump on his hood.....under the wiper......

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Yea while reading this I didn't realize he was an old guy I was getting worked up just reading the story!! If someone got on my boat like that idk what i'd do. Probably smack them in the face with one of my rods with a crankbait on then set that fucking hook...I've always wanted to do that8) But seriously what a douchebag getting on another mans boat like that is bullshit

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By "old" I mean late 50's maybe 60. No offence to anyone that falls in to that age bracket...

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
shits going down on the west side these days. kinda cool about the greenies though on a lighter note. hopefully his new auger blades get chipped on the first hole this winter

1 - 20 of 56 Posts