·
Registered
16,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught on a blade.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nice I took a break from the flail stick to throw some blade baits from shore yesterday at my local lake. No walleye but I did get two white bass! Should only get better here soon.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looks like a productive trip, Walleye and Kokanee? in the same lake, maybe out of state? Congrats on some good eats either way.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hell yeah! I'm gonna head out this afternoon to chase the fall bite. Gonna hit the still water and put the whipping stick away this week.

·
Registered
16,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was Wednesday right after the front came thru. Went back Thursday and nada.

·
Registered
450 Posts
There's white bass in that little lake in Golden that you fish in?
I don't fish in Golden. I live in Northwest Longmont. Within easy walking distance to my house is a lake with white bass and walleye in it. It's not phenomenal fishing but I fish it quite a bit due to convenience factor. You could probably piece together the lake I'm talking about.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I don't fish in Golden. I live in Northwest Longmont. Within easy walking distance to my house is a lake with white bass and walleye in it. It's not phenomenal fishing but I fish it quite a bit due to convenience factor. You could probably piece together the lake I'm talking about.
Ahhh! Ok. Yes, been there many times. My Pops love that place! Let's just say it's the apple of my eye. LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Aren't those white bass stunned from over population? There use to be some nice crapies in there as well. Nice little lake if the fish aren't bitting great place to walk and exercise.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I hate Carter.
Curious why you hate Carter? Admittedly it is tough for walleye fishing, but I have caught a 24 inch cutbow from there from shore... twice. Now if I was a retired dude... well I might not be fishing much in Colorado at all. Neighboring states have some pretty badass fisheries depending on species you are targeting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts