Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love hitting the rivers this time of the year! It looks magical out there with the steam coming off of the water I feel like I'm in serenity and it reminds me why I have falled in love with fishing. If everything else fails me, fishing always seems to comes through no matter if I am catching fish or not.

https://youtu.be/YV8oqZ_VXLA

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, it took a good two weeks because I wanted to do something epic and look back 20 years from now and see how crazy I was to fish in river on a 8 degree day. :eek:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Thank you, it took a good two weeks because I wanted to do something epic and look back 20 years from now and see how crazy I was to fish in river on a 8 degree day. :eek:
Celsius? ;D Didn't think temps had dropped that low yet this fall. Then again, it got into the teens at night in the plains a couple of weeks ago, so I guess that's possible in the mountains.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Celsius?
Didn't think temps had dropped that low yet this fall. Then again, it got into the teens at night in the plains a couple of weeks ago, so I guess that's possible in the mountains.
8*F , up by Granby is crazy cold in the mornings. I was fishing at Granby Saturday and it was 12 degrees when we launched couldn’t see the lake from the steam out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts