Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to take full advantage of the "extra" fall fishing provided this year with the weather but I have made it out a few times.

The big bows were caught by my mom and dad, my dads was a fly/bubble set up and as you can see, my moms was on a countdown.

The picture of the smaller bow was my girlfriends first on a fly rod. It was her first time even fishing with a fly rod on a river and she caught the biggest one of the day- measured out to be just over 16". Pretty exciting to see her freak out when it hit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
NICE!

Way to get the GF into a fish!

Props to your 'rents on their catch!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
wondering if all were caught in the same water?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The two big bows were out of the same body of water. The gf's was on a river up i70.

Slayer must know that the particular rocks and shrubbery is not indigenous to any public water....he is right as the two big guys were caught on private, and while they may not count, they are nice fish!

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Slayer must know that the particular rocks and shrubbery is not indigenous to any public water....he is right as the two big guys were caught on private, and while they may not count, they are nice fish!
Slayer,

Was it a good guess or did you really recognize the rocks and shrubbery?

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
I took a guess on the general area where he got those nice bobos, and I know in that area I guessed it would have to be private for such large fish.

An educated guess, I guess-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice pics! :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts