Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a while due to my lack of fishing; that was by chance not choice. I had both of my cars break down and it took me a couple months to get a new machine on the road. Anyway got a new old jeep up and running and away we went. ;D. Got into a few really good days {and nights} for bass mid way through October but the bass bite has taken a dive since then {at least for me}. Got into good numbers of fish on both weedless rigged soft plastics and spinnerbaits, nothing real big but it sure felt good to reel in some fish!

I've also been going for some walleyes and trout mainly at night with jerkbaits. I haven't any good days for walleyes but I have beat the skunk with some smaller fish. And I had a couple of good nights for trout as far as numbers go, but bad nights as far as big fish :-\ .

And here's a few pics;

Tight lines.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice to see ya' post up..great fish too!

D.J.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Right On!!! I thought I was done Bassing foer the year, but your post might of just changed my mind.. I'm heading out Slimer hunting as soon as Kara gets home.. may have to take a side trip ;)

Tell Jennifer that last picture is stunning!

I hope you're getting your ice gear ready.. ;D

Great post!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts