Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure most of us in Colorado are getting buried by snow right now...If you're stuck inside and/or wishing you were fishing, come check out my latest upload of me and my teammate/GF Samantha grinding out the fall bass bite...I'm interested to hear what worked for everyone this fall:eek:?? Some parts of the state will still be bank-fishable by the time this storm rolls through! Still time to get some FALL BASS!!! Time of recording was about a week and a half ago :)

https://youtu.be/hTk5YL2OcB8

·
Registered
631 Posts
I love going after some brute smallies at this time of the year, they get very aggressive for a meal before they go dead.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love going after some brute smallies at this time of the year, they get very aggressive for a meal before they go dead.
I was planning on that last weekend but wound up catching nothing but Pike LMAO!! Haven't landed into a Huge Smallie in a while...lots of respectable ones and good ones, just not that tank!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks Man! I'm glad you liked it ;D Both of those lakes are really nice...The first one we went too is much bigger though! Can't wait to hit them for pre-spawn:thumb:
I'm just going to go ahead and invite my self to your area there next spring. Your welcome. :p

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just going to go ahead and invite my self to your area there next spring. Your welcome. :p
Lets do it!! Gotta bring a float tube though! Both of those reservoirs are Wading/Float tubes only and also Catch and Release only...I haven't landed any of the HUGE HOGS, but there are plenty of 6's and 7's in both reservoirs; everything gets huge in there including the Gills! Will be some awesome drone shots though for sure.

Obviously we can bank fish it too...;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts