Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No need for details on where or how, just post your walleye pics from this fall! Here are some of mine from this fall, it's been a good one for sure!

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Nice! I finally caught my first and while it has nothing on any of yours...it is my first and it came from persistence. I just posted under reports and I'm too lazy to put the pic here this a.m. ;D

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I haven't caught a walleye since June........ :( :( :( :( :(

I caught hundreds of them earlier in the year! I guess I just don't know how to get em after summer.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Dude, do you really expect us commoners to post up our pics of walleyes after that bunch of PIGS....MY god those are some sweet fish.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Don Broeren said:
Ok seriously, let's see some pics!
I think you and DID are the only ones catching walleye this fall! :D

I can't believe I haven't caught any with the way I slayed them earlier in the year. It's been only bass, trout, n pike for me since July. I guess you have to fish for them a different way once the temps start falling and I am out of the loop. I'll figure it out though ;D

Anybody had any luck with the walleye at Pueblo this fall?

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Don Broeren said:
No need for details on where or how, just post your walleye pics from this fall! Here are some of mine from this fall, it's been a good one for sure!
Geez, what a bunch of pigs! So, just out of curiosity, how many nights did you put in to catch those?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Don Broeren said:
Geez, what a bunch of pigs! So, just out of curiosity, how many nights did you put in to catch those?
Probably an average of 1-2 outings per week since September.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts