Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can start 3 RBs in my other league. My normal starters are Arian Foster, Maurice Jones-Drew, & Jamaal Charles.
Foster has a bye, so I have to choose three of the following to start.
Jones-Drew vs KC
Charles vs Jax
M. Lynch vs AZ
Chrostpher Ivory vs Clev
Who do you start?
BTW I do get .2 per carry.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Damn, what are you in a 4 man league? How do you have all of those RB's? :eek:

Charles, Lynch, Ivory (Ivory is a gamble though. MJD would be logical, but I believe he's hurt, and isn't admitting it, also KC actually has a solid run D) Good luck.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Damn, what are you in a 4 man league? How do you have all of those RB's? :eek:

Charles, Lynch, Ivory (Ivory is a gamble though. MJD would be logical, but I believe he's hurt, and isn't admitting it, also KC actually has a solid run D) Good luck.
10 team keeper league, kept MJD. First pick of Charles. Sleeper pick of Foster in the 4th or 5th. Quick on the waiver wire with the other two.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I would start Lynch and Charles although Ivory is tempting but a risky start. MJD has been a disapointment this year but is hurt and with Bouman starting they aren't going to fool anyone and KC is going be all over him.

I am still trying to figure out which to of my backs will play this week.
Peterson vs. GB
Jackson vs. TB
Bradshaw vs. Dal
Torain vs. Chi
Greene is on a bye

Leaning right now with Peterson and Jackson, but I feel Torain will have a good game too.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Iron_Mammoth said:
I would start Lynch and Charles although Ivory is tempting but a risky start. MJD has been a disapointment this year but is hurt and with Bouman starting they aren't going to fool anyone and KC is going be all over him.

I am still trying to figure out which to of my backs will play this week.
Peterson vs. GB
Jackson vs. TB
Bradshaw vs. Dal
Torain vs. Chi
Greene is on a bye

Leaning right now with Peterson and Jackson, but I feel Torain will have a good game too.
I would go with Peterson and Bradshaw

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts