Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
On Father's Day, Sam and I took my Dad fishing and had an INCREDIBLE DAY!
All 3 of us landed some really nice Trout, river fishing the Colorado River! We got into Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, and Cutbow Trout...The fish were big and the current was strong so the fights were insane! Sam hooked into one that took over 6 minutes to get in and almost stripped her reel clean!! After a few hours and landing tons of fish, we called it a day!

Got some nice drone shots of the area and also got a catch on drone footage too! Really fun!馃榾馃榾馃帲馃帲 Hope you all enjoy!!

Attachments

Registered
Great footage! I've never fished across the bridge. I assumed that it was private property. Plus the parking situation there is not very good. Anyways, looks like you had a fantastic day!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Great footage! I've never fished across the bridge. I assumed that it was private property. Plus the parking situation there is not very good. Anyways, looks like you had a fantastic day!
It is up on the road, so you can't drive in...makes it a pain in the butt to get to but it was good to hang out with my dad! Glad you enjoyed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts