Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting here watching Flash Gordon with the boys. I haven't seen this movie in years! One of the best ever! I would put it up there with Repo Man! What classics do you guys like?

Jim

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
"Radiation, yes indeed! You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-boxed do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense! Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year. They ought to have 'em too. " ;D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hummus cannonball said:
"Radiation, yes indeed! You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-boxed do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense! Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year. They ought to have 'em too. " ;D
:D

·
The Mayor
2,101 Posts
Nightshift (not sure if it has cult movie status)

Best real "cult" movie of all time was Rocky Horror Picture Show, I liked Fried Green Tomatoes, and Eating Raul was also a classic.....

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
beadheadred said:
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
Wizards, Street Fight, Fritz the Cat...

Robot Jox, Ice Pirates, Road Warrior....
Mad Max, Road Warrior, all these were classic cult films. Which one had Tina Turner in it, that was a sick film....
beyond the thunderdome. All three are great, roadwarrior is my favorite.

·
Registered
297 Posts
bloodsucking freaks (the only movie that will make you want to bust one, and laugh hilariously and cringe all at the same time)
Caligula
Cannibal holocaust
Cannibal ferox
Salo
Ichi the killer
battle royale
suspiria (f*ck hollywood for remaking this movie)
army of darkness/evil dead
any troma movie
Romper stomper
This is england (a very informative movie about england in the early 80's... it will make you think about how much our country and england has in common)
A clockwork orange
fear and loathing in las vegas
the wall
planet terror
el mariachi series
the wild bunch

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
stand by me...
hey, lardass...chow down...wide load...
Vern: Do you think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?
Teddy: What are you, cracked?
Vern: Why not? I saw the other day. He was carrying five elephants in one hand!
Teddy: Boy, you don't know nothing! Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.
Vern: Yeah, maybe you're right. It'd be a good fight, though.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts