Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite lantern? I am tired of these chip chinese flashlights where the lamp dies very fast.

I want to buy a good one, but can not decide on the brand.

Please advice..
thanks

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Headlamps. Rapala makes some good ones for under $30. Lanterns are bulky and require carrying spare propane bottles.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I coulda swore we just got some flashlight SPAM a couple months ago.

Pro tip:

If you're gonna try to pass off spam as a legit post, you might wanna drop the "u" from favourite.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Like ninja said, it's hard to beat a good headlamp. They have different features like different colored lights for night fishing, uv lights for inducing glow, etc. so figure out what exactly you want out of it and go for it!

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
No problem at all, that is what we are all here to do...help and learn!!! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
902 Posts
wallworld has the if you dont wanna wait for shipping.

although i hate wallyworld ones. they usually only last half a dozen trips or so before something breaks or they drop and break. i almost wouldnt mind paying like 75 for one thats a bit more tough. i also prefer the headlights with the strap that goes over the top of the head as well. they seem to stay on better than the single around the head and ears strap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts