Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Favorite NFL Team, For How Long, Favorite Past Player, Favorite Current Player, And Why?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Oakland Raiders

• San Diego Chargers

• Buffalo Bills

• Miami Dolphins

• New England Patriots

• New York Jets

• Baltimore Ravens

• Cincinatti Bengals

• Cleveland Browns

• Pittsburg Steelers

• Houston Texans

• Indianapolis Colts

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• Tennessee Titans

• Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Philadelphia Eagles

• Washington Redskins

• Chicago Bears

• Detroit Lions

• Green Bay Packers

• Minnesota Vikings

• Atlanta Falcons

• Carolina Panthers

• New Orleans Saints

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Arizona Cardinals

• St. Louis Rams

• San Francisco 49ers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Favorite Team Is......
The Denver Broncos....
Why.... I am a Homer (5th Generation Coloradan)
not a bandwagon fan through the good years and the bad we bleed orange in our house from July (Start of Training Camp) - February (Pro Bowl) well of course then you have the Draft....The Mini Camps....Anyways you get the point Broncos Are Our Number # 1 and Only Team.
Favorite Past Player..... John Elway...Of Course The G.O.A.T. (Greatst Of All Time) Quarterback...
Favorite Current Player....D.J. Williams ....The next "Ray Lewis" (or better)
How About You....

·
Registered
324 Posts
i 2 bleed orange and blue and i am extremly excited this year i hope to go to my first game at invesco this year i was there for fan fair and that was awsome well inbetween football and fish'n my wife is going to get lonelyLOL j/k

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont like Ray Lewis as a player either however I respect his God given talent and feel our own Bronco D.J. Williams has that type of talent and potential to be even greater....

·
Registered
943 Posts
hey left turn i saw him in his final monday night game(with the chiefs) and he marched them eighty yards in 1:08 to beat us. he was a great player

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
been a charger fan all my life growing up with "Air Coryell" kinda hard not to like em. when i moved here i became a bronco fan but it was hard to pick when they played each other but it was usually a good game. after what the chargers did to junior they can kiss my @ss. broncos # 1 all the way now!

fav all time player

Rolf Benirschke

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
bronco fan.
My favorite past player was elway
my favorite current player is not a bronco but a chief, priest holmes.

B

·
0 Posts
Been a Broncos fan forever. Favorite player of all time not a Bronco Barry Sanders, he played behind bunk offence but always put up great numbers

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only one Raider fan out there....(get ready for a low blow).....

Oh I forgot Rayduhs fans only jump on the bandwagon if thery are in the playoffs or happen to Al Davis (snake) a win against the Broncos during the year...

TH

;D come on I can take a Bronco joke if ya have one....

·
Registered
324 Posts
fav. player would have to be b. sanders just a class act. oh yea raider fan keep it quite your in colorado and the fish might here of this.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Smell Davis the owner has something stinking in Oakland and it is not a dead carp...its the team... ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yeah and Plummer is going to lead you to the promised land?...he has been making the same bone headed brain lock dumb decisions for the last 8 years...if he hasnt learned by now in 20 years of football...guess what he isnt going to...looks like Disastermind is only as good as Elway...first Greaseball at QB and now Jake the Fake...I remember Shanny calling Greaseball the next Montana...what a kidder that Shanny...Greaseball couldnt run like Montana since his dog tackled him in his driveway...did the dog get two points for a safety?...bwhaahaahahahahahahahahaa...I hope they finish 8-8 for the two decades...so they stay in draft day purgatory...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Big Chiefs fan!!!! Born and raised in KC. My Grandfather had a GM and Winnebago dealership there. They owned a whole section of seats called the Wolf Pack. They also had a marketing agreeement with the players. The players were always making personal appearances to help gramps sell cars, trucks and motorhomes. Every Christmas and birthday I got autographed jerseys, footballl etc.

I am actually a big AFC West fan!!! I love to hate the Raiders and I always root for the Broncos when they aren't playing the Chiefs!

Big Nuggets fan also!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts