Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been home with the flu the last few days, yes, watching fishing on youtube. What are your favorite channels? I have been watching Aaron Wiebe on Uncut Angling. Its a really fun show. If you haven't watched it yet, try the Uncut Angling fidget spinner for an introduction.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Mitch Bradshaw is pretty good stuff, sorry about the flu. been going around. I have some tama flu if you need and course more tea, let me know

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mitch Bradshaw is pretty good stuff, sorry about the flu. been going around. I have some tama flu if you need and course more tea, let me know
Thanks guys, I will check those out.

Glenn, I think I am on the backside of it now. Worked this morning and from home this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Uncut Angling fan too. Aaron reminds me of the guys on "da range" freakin off the hook!

Get well soon Terre!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Uncut Angling is by far my favorite... Jon B does good stuff. Blacktip is good salt. Today's Angler is great musky footage. Wired2Fish and Tactical Bassin is informational and has some decent fishing. The New Flyfisher has superb quality filming but, it's a bit, well, FLY! lol...

Nattie Up North has the best visual host (she is also entertaining). And if you want some really fun entertainment... Check out First We Feast!!! Man, the episode with Bill Burr will make you pee!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I like Realistic Fishing cause that dude just cracks me up. Uncut Angling is killer, Aaron Wiebe is a crazy MOFO and a talented angler. On that same note Clayton Schick Outdoors is another good Canadian Angler. Sometimes he collabs with Aaron Wiebe.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
I have a hard time watching fishing videos cause they're fishing and im not- Kills me.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I have a hard time watching fishing videos cause they're fishing and im not- Kills me.
I have never been disappointed by day dreaming about fishing. Not so for the actual act of fishing. To paraphrase Albert Camus, a man who had fished only one day could easily live for a hundred years in a cave. He would have enough memories to keep him from being bored. Mental masturbation > the "real" thing. :p

·
Registered
372 Posts
I think there is something to that. On Saturday my wife was like "WTF is wrong with you" cause I was pacing around the house restlessly. I was restless cause I was watching fishing videos, but couldn't go fishing due to being on call for work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts