Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,214 Posts
Ever been to a pond and caught a goldfish, itself? Way way back in the late 90's when I 1st learned to drive, we used to go try for crappie on a lake to the west of 104th and Sheridan. I think it was called Margret's Pond or some sort. Well anyway, we caught some huge 10 inch goldfish on worms and jigs which I thought was weird. They weren't frikkin koi either, they seemed like good ol' ugly common goldfish to me.

· Premium Member
2,214 Posts
jdferguson said:
ePiC said:
Is that anything like when my dad took my dog on a "Hunting Trip" with him and he ran away?  :-\
Kinda Epic.....  I swear if she don't get with the program... FLUFFY gets it!!!!! 

I mean, she has this big aquarium.. whats wrong with storing a few feeders for the CAUSE???

John
Maybe she's afraid of Fluffy catchin disease.. I used to be an aquarium owner and I never put my minnows into the aquarium with the top dollar fishies. Is Fluffy expensive?? As for my tank where I used to raise $2 fancy guppies and baby channels or bullheads or even sometimes sunfish and crappie, I'll be willing to store bait in em' for a few days.. As a kid I raised a channel catfish from 1 inch to about 5 inches over a period of a year and a half in my 10 gallon and as he grew, more and more we had a place for leftover bait, if ya know what I mean. 5 inch Channel catfish will keep eating until he explodes. Mine didn't but once had that happen to a tropical pictus catfish in a tank overstocked with feeder guppies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.