Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oyey said:
holding tight to structure is the funniest thing I have ever read...
Ha ha! I thought so, too. I can't take credit for it, though.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Oyey said:

I noticed the one holding tight to structure but even the suspended one seemed heavily pressured. Of course that is the norm with metro bass. I'm sure the bass in less pressured areas(say half-circle bar in kremmling) would have enhaled the lure on sight with a double being a real possibility. Both of these bass seemed to have lockjaw and perhaps rather than finesse tactics he should have just tried for a reaction strike. I'm confident he would have practiced C-P-R had he landed either one. Maybe if he had worn his tourney shirt with all the impressive sponsor logos they would have been more willing to hop onto the measuring board. No doubt either one would have been quickly culled if the bite really turned on tho.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
solesearcher34 said:
Oyey said:

I noticed the one holding tight to structure but even the suspended one seemed heavily pressured. Of course that is the norm with metro bass. I'm sure the bass in less pressured areas(say half-circle bar in kremmling) would have enhaled the lure on sight with a double being a real possibility. Both of these bass seemed to have lockjaw and perhaps rather than finesse tactics he should have just tried for a reaction strike. I'm confident he would have practiced C-P-R had he landed either one. Maybe if he had worn his tourney shirt with all the impressive sponsor logos they would have been more willing to hop onto the measuring board. No doubt either one would have been quickly culled if the bite really turned on tho.
:D :D ;D...
i think you mis-identified the one on the left, though...
clearly a doubled breasted matress thrasher... easy mistake to make >:D

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
solesearcher34 said:
Oyey said:

ROFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
solesearcher34 said:
No doubt either one would have been quickly culled if the bite really turned on tho.
Don't leave fish to find fish. :D

If those are culls in your world......then i wanna come fish in your pond!! >:D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Im only shocked by 3 of those names attached to people.

Hop... I thought you were a younger man :D Didn't expect the gray ;D

Oyey.... You've got that Italian east coast look to you, if so, it would explain a lot ;D

And Gofindyourowndammdate. I knew you were pushing grandfather status, but I totally didn't expect the smiling jolly man I saw in the pics ;D I guess when I think lawyer, I don't picture smiles or happiness haha ;D

The pic of the girls with the comments was awesome, truly lol'd

Tpike, I am very jealous of the mustache...... very jealous :D

Overall Im sorry I missed it, I also totally forgot about it, had my mind on the ufc ppv and just didn't think about it. Maybe next year 4sure

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
The Situation said:
Oyey.... You've got that Italian east coast look to you, if so, it would explain a lot ;D
Nah, half mexican, half german, CO born and raised... Greenie to the core!

Oh, It'sabigun, I have the pole/reel. Should I get it to Byron or just wait to see you at my place?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
The Situation said:
And Gofindyourowndammdate. I knew you were pushing grandfather status, but I totally didn't expect the smiling jolly man I saw in the pics ;D I guess when I think lawyer, I don't picture smiles or happiness haha ;D
He wasn't necessarily so pleased by those who were in attendance............rather moreso by those who weren't. ;) >:D

UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
That betty on the left kinda looks like Demi Moore
I do agree that she was a brunette......

gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Deuceu72 said:
Man, you guys are ugly!!! ;D ;D
And those pics were taken early, when everyone was still sober. >:D
ROFL.........shoulda seen the crew that staggered out at closing time!!! Thank goodness it doesn't take a perfect or hansome lure to catch fish or we might really struggle as anglers.(this applies to catching land-bass as well) At the end of the day it always comes down to simply triggering a bite. ;D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Situation said:
And Gofindyourowndammdate.... I totally didn't expect the smiling jolly man I saw in the pics ;D I guess when I think lawyer, I don't picture smiles or happiness haha ;D
That's why I prefer the company of other fishermen to that of other lawyers. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts