Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is coming to Festivus next Saturday? Yes, I know there was a thread asking this before, but it got deleted somehow. Here's the list I remember. I know I've forgotten some.

Who else is planning to come?

GFYODF
zman
Sox Fan
Neal/CO
Longdraw
Krazluck
TthePikester and Mrs. TthePikester
Bernie
Girlwholovestofish
sswan
ElPasoCounty
work2fish
Oyey
Slimer
Baby Huey
Hogmaster
Fish Big
Bill
teppongu
Stan6
colonative (maybe dloring)
Smellz_Fishy
Michael Hawk
El Paso County
EPC Jr.
Giggyhead
Silent_Light
discloco
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
lol I might go just by looking at that list!! I'll have to get my MBF pimp suit to the cleaners! I could see a few bro downs breaking out with this group!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIvtCjynTr4

^^ If you don't know lol the fact it's South Park, it's just fits right in to this place :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Commitment to Excellence said:
I could see a few bro downs breaking out with this group!!
Nope. It's all good. We even allow Raider fans that night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Commitment to Excellence said:
I could see a few bro downs breaking out with this group!!
Nope. It's all good. We even allow Raider fans that night.
did you watch the link Don??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
I'm really just kidding. I'm not a passenger, and after 1 drink, in my mind it's ok to get drunk and drive home. So I just avoid those situations all together. But I hope you all have fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
Commitment to Excellence said:
lol I might go just by looking at that list!! I'll have to get my MBF pimp suit to the cleaners! I could see a few bro downs breaking out with this group!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIvtCjynTr4

^^ If you don't know lol the fact it's South Park, it's just fits right in to this place :D
Thats funny! Sound to me like a Tebowner party by most in attendance on that list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Benson said:
Thats funny! Sound to me like a Tebowner party by most in attendance on that list.
Not entirely, zman and I will be there on the side of The Truth About Timmay. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,158 Posts
Commitment to Excellence said:
I'm really just kidding.  I'm not a passenger,  and after 1 drink,  in my mind it's ok to get drunk and drive home.  So I just avoid those situations all together.  But I hope you all have fun.
so, get a cab.

Festivus is actually a great place to put faces to screennames,  and even though you have come off as an ass on here, people who normally are dicks on the forum would probably come up, introduce themselves to you and talk fishing.   example:  longdraw.    I hated the dude for a long time, thought he was a prick until I met him at festivus... and had a long talk about fishing and bass techniques/spots, which helped me out ALOT and are techniques I use to this day.    

I can guarantee you if you went out a handful of people on the forum would clue you and your brother into good places to fish and what to use that you normally wouldn't give a 2nd look at.. , you'd have a good time and if you were to have a few drinks...  someone would at least call a cab if not drive you home.  

I would def. be there depending on commitments with my kid.   I am wary about bringing him around alot of people because he's just now getting over a cold.   if not this year, next one for sure.

The only thing I ask is that if Sswan shows up, I just want a picture of him and don together... then I want it photoshopped to reveal that hell has indeed frozen over, lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
I understand the purpose of the event, and the possible benefits that would come out of it Dave. I'm pretty sure I'd have no problem getting along with most in person, as I am a pretty cool dude if I may say so. I just don't have the control to not drink, and if I'm not willing to let a friend of family member drive me somewhere, I sure as hell am not going to let a stranger do so either. I have control issues when it comes to transporting myself places. But again, I hope you all have a great time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,421 Posts
I've met 11 folks from that list....and then I have to weigh drive time, where to stay(I know I have a place if I wanted it), and weather or not I wanted to fish....
 
1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Top