Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After pestering Ducky540 for a whole day about where he caught his monster the other day, I was finally told that he would take me there. So he takes me to this puddle, walks me to a spot that looked like the worst spot in the vicinity and says: here you go buddy, this is where I caught that monster. I'm thinking: thanks, bro! As I started casting, he rushes away to a spot 50 yards away. Sure enough, he catches the first fish:

An old, 30" dragon with a huge head.

Then I scored a monster too:

That's when it dawned on me that, perhaps, someone wasn't entirely forthcoming about location...

So we went to another spot, where I caught the last fish of the night:

A filthy bass!

Thanks, bro! SMH. :mad: OK, seriously, not everything in this report is accurate. :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Buhahahaaha! This sloans lake for ya! I sure have been lucky lately. Found 2 lures, a reel protector and did not lose any lures last night. Great times buddy thanks for netting my fish and taking some great pics.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Nice fish! LOL, this scenario you laid out, I've been on both ends of many times. Taking someone to a "spot" and being taken to a "spot". Hilarious how it always plays out.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice fish! LOL, this scenario you laid out, I've been on both ends of many times. Taking someone to a "spot" and being taken to a "spot". Hilarious how it always plays out.
You got the right idea. I swear I am not liar, but there have been many times when I took someone to "the spot" and the fishing sucked. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally something other than nonsense on this forum. Nice fish Ducky.
I live for the nonsense! The fishing stuff is just the proverbial cherry on top. :D

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good things come to those who put in the hours. Nice work, gents, nice work!
The odds of winning the fishing lottery increases with the frequency of play. Allan has already caught 2/3 of the MA walleyes he caught last fall. In two outings. Time will tell whether he got lucky compared to last year, or whether this will be a better year for him. I'm 0 out of 1 so far. Can't complain.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts