Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected] 42F. Man that was nice! Nothing at the 1st lake(12K), saw a nice cutty. Headed up to the 2nd lake(12.2K), 1st cast on metal had an 18"er just crash it but lost it. Landed 6 cuttys in an hour then it shut off and that was it. That's OK, just needed my high lake fix after many sweltering hectic days at the Crack.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I flailed at the 1st lake for 1.5 hrs. I tried-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Getting high is too much work...

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good looking fish.
Thanks.

The lower is normally brutish on me. Have had a couple really good days.

The upper Have caught fish 9 out of 10 times. Some real pigs in both.

·
Registered
910 Posts
very nice.
I never stayed at the lower for long.
I agree on the pigs. The boy and I use to see some brutes up top.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Beautiful trout, but hardware don't count. ;)
I know somebody all ready said it bit that **** is hilarious...20 oinkers at night and funny to boot!...great work Solly...

lol u 2 Mikey!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Was wondering when your report would come. Slayer used to climb snow and hunt ice off... I'll be getting high this weekend, but not there.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Was wondering when your report would come. Slayer used to climb snow and hunt ice off... I'll be getting high this weekend, but not there.

Well even macheens wear out. He still does well for a guy his age.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I been slacking on the ice-out for a couple years now. Main reason is focusing on walleyes. best eye time is may-june exact same timeline as ice-off up high.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts