Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We headed up to granby on sat. which we left late. Got there about 11. Went to dike 3 and fished in 110'. Put my vexilar in and it saw the bottom but never would show us fish or the bait.? >:D talked to tech support and didn't realize that i needed a different transducer.? So we fish the old school way and found them at 90'. From then on It was jaw jerking time. ;D. Caught 8 saturday. Went back out sunday and it snowed about a foot which made it fun hauling everthing back out there on foot. :eek: It was cloudy and cold and the fishing was really slow landed 3. My wife caught 6, I caught 4 and my buddy caught 2. My big one was about 7 pounds. Always fun when the wife out fishes me. :D

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Congrats on the first trip ice fishing! Sounds like a good day..

D.J.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks yeah was a blast.! Going to make another trip up there next weekend. Heard they are very active about that time of year up there.? Can't figure out how to post pictures any ideas.?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hoping to be there again this Saturday, Maybe see ya up there. We fished last Saturday out from the west side of dike three and did real good. Want to try one more time.

Kent

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
jawjerker said:
Thanks yeah was a blast.! Going to make another trip up there next weekend. Heard they are very active about that time of year up there.? Can't figure out how to post pictures any ideas.?
I really don't know..because I have never fished Granby..
But as far the pictures go, go here http://imageshack.us/ ; then, click on the "browse" button, scroll through and find the photo you want to post, double click on the photo. After this, click on the "upload photo" button. It will take a minute to load, depending on how fast your internet is. Once it is loaded, you will see the photo on your screen, below the photo it will have several options, you want to highlight, copy, then paste the fourth option (i.e. "Forum Code") to your post over here. And that's it..you'll have the photo posted once you submit your post.

D.J.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts