Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about time...after being beat up by spin fisherman all this time on the forum for being a fly fishing guy i finally have a place to go to make fun of someone else....ice fisherman ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,379 Posts
Rottal said:
Its about time...after being beat up by spin fisherman all this time on the forum for being a fly fishing guy i finally have a place to go to make fun of someone else....ice fisherman ;)

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black(No pun intended) :) :)


[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its all about my low self esteem. making fun of other people (especially ice fisherman) makes me feel better about myself. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,699 Posts
Dan said:
Sure Rottal, you make fun of us now but when your streams start freezing and you get hypothermia standing in the ones that don't you will be begging us to put you on the "hard water" :)

Dan
I think he fishes the North Platte in winter, snow on the banks an Rottal in the water. Atleast the ice fisherman have enough sense not to stand in the water, just on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ePiC said:
Dan said:
Sure Rottal,  you make fun of us now but when your streams start freezing and you get hypothermia standing in the ones that don't you will be begging us to put you on the "hard water" :)

Dan
I think he fishes the North Platte in winter, snow on the banks an Rottal in the water.  Atleast the ice fisherman have enough sense not to stand in the water, just on it.
Hey, wait a minute. im suppose to be the one making fun of people here...this is not working out the way i had planned. stop ruining it for me....

.............must...delete...Dan...and ePiC...aaaaaaack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,214 Posts
This only makes it seem soooo long until I can pop up my hut and fire up the auger! WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THIS SO SOON!!!????

With our luck we won't get a lid on anything because of this until late January....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk (my Rottal imitation)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,043 Posts
Yeah we'll be poppin pig bo's and cutty's while "somebody" will be attempting to tie up size 22 midges but cause of the cabin fever shakes all he can tie is "GLO-BALLS". AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SLAYERFISH said:
Yeah we'll be poppin pig bo's and cutty's while "somebody" will be attempting to tie up size 22 midges but cause of the cabin fever shakes all he can tie is "GLO-BALLS". AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Somehow i feel that "somebody" comment might be directed at me....lol

Poo on all of you...i hope your little "Tip Ups" (or little dingle dangle things or whatever it is you play with out there in your shacks) freezes and breaks off like a brittle pretzel stick...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,368 Posts
When you are freezing your butt off Rottal, think of me nice and warm in shirt sleeves in my shelter. Watching the broncos get their butts beat or listening to some great tunes. Even taking a nap while I am waiting for a bite........... Ice fishing gotta love it!

Dan
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top