Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about time...after being beat up by spin fisherman all this time on the forum for being a fly fishing guy i finally have a place to go to make fun of someone else....ice fisherman ;)

·
Banned
487 Posts
Ice fishing is great. You shouldn't be making fun of us. I'm not making fun of fly fishermen, just those who think I'm a poacher or cheater for using bait.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Rottal said:
Its about time...after being beat up by spin fisherman all this time on the forum for being a fly fishing guy i finally have a place to go to make fun of someone else....ice fisherman ;)

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black(No pun intended) :) :)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its all about my low self esteem. making fun of other people (especially ice fisherman) makes me feel better about myself. ;)

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I feel you man. I love making fun of people. Its like a hobby. Im going to head over to the hobby thread and add that to my list. :) :) :)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Sure Rottal, you make fun of us now but when your streams start freezing and you get hypothermia standing in the ones that don't you will be begging us to put you on the "hard water" :)

Dan

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Dan said:
Sure Rottal, you make fun of us now but when your streams start freezing and you get hypothermia standing in the ones that don't you will be begging us to put you on the "hard water" :)

Dan
I think he fishes the North Platte in winter, snow on the banks an Rottal in the water. Atleast the ice fisherman have enough sense not to stand in the water, just on it.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ePiC said:
Dan said:
Sure Rottal,  you make fun of us now but when your streams start freezing and you get hypothermia standing in the ones that don't you will be begging us to put you on the "hard water" :)

Dan
I think he fishes the North Platte in winter, snow on the banks an Rottal in the water.  Atleast the ice fisherman have enough sense not to stand in the water, just on it.
Hey, wait a minute. im suppose to be the one making fun of people here...this is not working out the way i had planned. stop ruining it for me....

.............must...delete...Dan...and ePiC...aaaaaaack

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
OneEyeRed doesnt ice fish because it is too hard to cut a hole large enough in the winter to be able to fish from a life jacket!... ;D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
This only makes it seem soooo long until I can pop up my hut and fire up the auger! WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THIS SO SOON!!!????

With our luck we won't get a lid on anything because of this until late January....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk (my Rottal imitation)

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Yeah we'll be poppin pig bo's and cutty's while "somebody" will be attempting to tie up size 22 midges but cause of the cabin fever shakes all he can tie is "GLO-BALLS". AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SLAYERFISH said:
Yeah we'll be poppin pig bo's and cutty's while "somebody" will be attempting to tie up size 22 midges but cause of the cabin fever shakes all he can tie is "GLO-BALLS". AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Somehow i feel that "somebody" comment might be directed at me....lol

Poo on all of you...i hope your little "Tip Ups" (or little dingle dangle things or whatever it is you play with out there in your shacks) freezes and breaks off like a brittle pretzel stick...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
When you are freezing your butt off Rottal, think of me nice and warm in shirt sleeves in my shelter. Watching the broncos get their butts beat or listening to some great tunes. Even taking a nap while I am waiting for a bite........... Ice fishing gotta love it!

Dan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts