Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
601 Posts
I don't worry about gas too much if I'm driving my Mazda but my Dodge Ram gets a bit pricey. I would just like to find other people who love to fish. The only fishing buddy I have is a guy who fishes at the same ponds I do on lunch break from work so we just fish about a half hour to 45 minutes a day during weekdays. Other than that I usually fish alone. A lot of the time I don't mind fishing alone cause I like to walk around trying different spots but sometimes I like to have someone to bs with.

· Registered
601 Posts
Pondfisher said:
Kinda late in the season  but anyone looking for  a fishing partner in fort collins area...I mainly fish Riverbend and Prospect Ponds and occasionally the poudre.....I havnt had much luck with trout this season

Pondfisher
Those are some of the places I fish the most. Along with a few in Loveland.

· Registered
601 Posts
pitbull said:
Scorpion where you headed tomorrow i know you will be fishin huh? i just want to get out and go tomorrow anywhere would be ok i was even thinkin about headin to barbour ponds i havent been there in probably 3-4 yrs and i keep readin bassgirl? and her husbands posts about how there havin fun there so i dont know budget is real low till next fri......
Haven't quite decided where I am gonna go yet. I was thinking about Arapaho Bend Ponds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.